contemporary beadwork jewelry textile


Tuesday, February 23, 2010

endurance test!


Before I listen my new rings I must test the suitability for daily use. It is a kind of endurance test.
I make one for me and wear this prototype for a while constantly.
My previous ring design had a sort of silver guardrail so the beaded piece was not so exposed than this one. There is more strain on the glue. Otherwise, I like that daintier, smaller design.

So I wear my ring in a way I will tell you not to do, in my item descriptions!
I wash the dishes, my hands after cleaning up the kitchen. I rake off snow from the pergola roof. I go to my studio to polish some silver pieces! I think it will pass the test!
Now all I have to do is to find a hand model to take some nice pictures!

Btw..... great tips about taking nice pictures today on HAND MADE EUROPE from Vadjuka, in an interview by Dawn of LaTouchables.

1 comment:

  1. I do the same, wear them once to test and see if they hold or have to be adjusted !
    You can always learn from it !

    ReplyDelete