contemporary beadwork jewelry textile


Monday, October 25, 2010

old , faceted....

I was lucky to find these special beads some time ago: dark coffee-brown and faceted.
I think they are venetian, in any case they are old Beads.


They have a shimmering appearance and a special effect.
They look definitely brown, but when you hold them against the light, they have a glimmer of emerald....


They are most effective crafted simply and pure. There are not too much beads left, and so I´m very stingy, using them!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, they are indeed special beads! I love the flashes of emerald when the beads are in a certain light. No wonder you have wanted to hoard them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. o they are beautiful...I'm now learning to make such beads and I like the proces ;-)

    ReplyDelete